Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

Day 22, West Coast OG, not embarrassing me anymore, not flattering me at any stretch, but she has certainly put on some size, considering her rather slow start. Last time I had a Sour Crack that blew up around this point, fingers crossed this one does the same
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG

Sour Bubbly Cush, responding really well to the extreme birth bondage, i've manged to force at least 2 more shoots from a side shoot, and still early days
IMG_3750.JPG
IMG_3753.JPG

2 shoots i've brought on, hopefully i'll get them to the top
IMG_3752.JPG

Day 28. Sour Bubbly Cush. She's more like a Sour Bubbly Bush. Healthy, just started her stretch, and she's responding so well to the bondage. I've managed to force a lot of extra shoots on the tied down branches. I'm done with the training, just letting her shoot for the panel now.
IMG_3762.JPG
IMG_3763.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG

Blackberry Kush. Seems a bit N sensitve, I was up on 2ml grow, per liter, 2 liter serving, she did not like that, now i've backed it off, now she's lightened up, maybe too much, i'm keeping a close eye on her. Bloom nutes will be introduced next feed. She's on the up now too, no more training
IMG_3771.JPG
IMG_3772.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG

West Coast OG. She finally took off, so she got strapped down. She's responded really well and given me at least 4 extra shoots, possibly more as time goes on, from tied down branches.
2 exras, forced from a side shoot
IMG_3777.JPG

She looks a mess at the moment, but once she's all finished, and pointing skywards, she'll hopefully look a little sexier
IMG_3778.JPG

Day 32. I checked my water PH, it's high again, it's up and down like Nicole Scherzingers knickers, after resting for 36 hours, 7.9, after nutes, 7.6, so until it returns to something I can work with, i'm ph'ing my feeds, cider vinegar, 5ml per 2 liter bottle of feed brings me down to 6.9, after nutes, so i'll leave it there.
Sour Bubbly Cush.
IMG_3781.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3783.JPG

convenient branch, she's given me 2 conopy making shoots, and then split herself, giving me 4 from this one
IMG_3784.JPG

West Coast OG. suprisingly resopnsive to training, and drinking ALOT more than the other 3. She's through a 2 liter feed in about 48 hours, she keeps surprising me, I nearly culled her, so for her to be proving me wrong is great
IMG_3787.JPG
IMG_3788.JPG
IMG_3791.JPG

above shot, all tops are from 1 side bracnch, top of side branch extreme left of shot

Back