Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

Mold flash. Nothing to report here, just the one dose of the dreaded mold on one flower, I caught it early.
Day 64 Sour Bubbly Cush. Can't wait to burn some of this, really citrus thing going on, leaning more orangey. Spicey oranges is how I would describe it, like a christmas plant, cloves in the oranges at christmas. Big fat flowers
IMG_3996.JPG
IMG_3998.JPG
IMG_3999.JPG
IMG_4000.JPG
IMG_4001.JPG
IMG_4002.JPG

DIrty Den, WCOG. Stinky stinky, this lady needs soap, and a good wash, 'cos she hum's. I had her out for 5 mins MAX, she stunk my house out. Seriously lemony, skunky, taken on a slightly glue smell, I love her, I can already tell, she's gonna be a good smoke
IMG_4003.JPG
IMG_4004.JPG
IMG_4005.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4009.JPG

As soon as these are ready, you are welcome to a sample of each plant. The WCOG os loud as fuck. Chemdogging just has the look of death, and SBC smells like a packet of spicey haribo

My Gorilla monster has about 1 week left yours look the same .. maybe a "date" in a fortnight for a weeks cure ? :pighug:

My Gorilla monster has about 1 week left yours look the same .. maybe a "date" in a fortnight for a weeks cure ? :pighug:
Well....I'm away on holiday 17th July, 3 weeks, so it'll be curing while i'm gone. When I come back, I'm raring to go. I've even taken a few days extra as 'getting into the mood to work after a hoilday' days, so then would be great

Well....I'm away on holiday 17th July, 3 weeks, so it'll be curing while i'm gone. When I come back, I'm raring to go. I've even taken a few days extra as 'getting into the mood to work after a hoilday' days, so then would be great

GM will yield enough for a few months :thumbsup: ... this just makes our jays even sweeter :cooldance:

Back