Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

all of em looking great, but the chemdogging is killin it :drool:. atb :greenthumb:
She is a little frost monster, like a big fat shiny disco ball. Not too smelly though, I'm finding it hard to pin down her fragrance wise. The WCOG on the other hand, is loud, really stinky

I just spent about 5 minutes, stoned, and lost in your avatar :crying:
fucking trippy man

:rofl:
:crying:nice 1, im not the only one then :thumbsup: . i had a choice of a few and this one just looks like its moving all the time .
images (7).jpg
images (11).jpg
these one`s done my head in aswell :crying: trippin.......they were the days :thumbsup:

:crying:nice 1, im not the only one then :thumbsup: . i had a choice of a few and this one just looks like its moving all the time .
View attachment 775367 View attachment 775368 these one`s done my head in aswell :crying: trippin.......they were the days :thumbsup:
The purple and green one....2 minutes of that, in the corner of my eye, I end up looking like my avatar, a big stoned rabbit. Headfuck!
I used to love a bit of acid. CMD's were the first I tried, strongest ones I ever took were teletubbies, fit's of laughter then mad visuals, pulsating mad visuals. Man I miss those days.
:pass:

:crying:yea.... mad days they were,my strongest were the double troubles,one was great ,happy and visuals . then a mate said we`d have 2 each,
,fuckin ell ,nearly shit myself,scary as fuck. took a while before i tried another one :nono:. he`s a cool lookin rabbit buddy :thumbsup:

:crying:yea.... mad days they were,my strongest were the double troubles,one was great ,happy and visuals . then a mate said we`d have 2 each,
,fuckin ell ,nearly shit myself,scary as fuck. took a while before i tried another one :nono:. he`s a cool lookin rabbit buddy :thumbsup:
:rofl: I could bore you for many many hours about the mad stuff thats happened to me, with LSD, shrooms ect, you probably could too. Man I've got some stupid crazy stories. I still keep my hand in with the psycadelics. I do the occasional hit of DMT (homemade) and Ayahuasca (homemade) but I'm talking once or twice a year, when the kids are gone.

was super strawberries back in my day.

:pighug:
I think I may have eaten a strawberry, one or two. Mind you, toward the end of my tripping days, we didn't even eat the paper trips. We could get bottles of acid, and just dipped stuff in it, cotton buds, cigarette filters. I remember the end of one session, a mate threatening to eat his passport if we didn't give him more acid, he didn't get it, so he started eating his passport :rofl:
My mate took some salt and pepper from the kitchen, presented it to him, and said 'condiments sir'
:crying:
I'll stop reminiscing now

:yoinks:

Back