Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

Cheers fella. :cheers: Looking at upping the pot size next time, from 11 liter to 15, see if I can squeeze some more size, I'm gonna make a few changes to the nute regime, like we chatted about on the other thread. You seem to be the man pushing BioBizz to the max, your plants are damn fine, so it's nice to pick your knowledge :shooty:

They say bigger pot = bigger plant, (15L for me is the one!) I guess for you it will also equal more bending. :smoking:
Much appreciated words mate! Dedication to clean meds and experimentation more than real knowledge I guess, it works well for me now 3 + years on. Never done anything else than biobizz with auto and experimented a lot with it to see what worked best in my case. DM me if you need.

They say bigger pot = bigger plant, (15L for me is the one!) I guess for you it will also equal more bending. :smoking:
Much appreciated words mate! Dedication to clean meds and experimentation more than real knowledge I guess, it works well for me now 3 + years on. Never done anything else than biobizz with auto and experimented a lot with it to see what worked best in my case. DM me if you need.
I will do man, cheers :cheers:

Day 61, SBC. Oranges and lemons says the bells of Saint Clements. My mrs thinks the weed is turning me mental. Everytime I'm working on her (the plant) I get this massive wiff of oranges and lemons, and start singing the song, the mrs aint impressed. Just bloom feed now
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3977.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG

ABBK met her maker yesterday. She was developing mould on a flower, the humidity has been mad here, 100% some days, heavy cloud, high temps, she never liked it. So she was sacrificed, and in her place goes an extra fan, trying to move a little more air around

ABBK met her maker yesterday. She was developing mould on a flower, the humidity has been mad here, 100% some days, heavy cloud, high temps, she never liked it. So she was sacrificed, and in her place goes an extra fan, trying to move a little more air around

So, another mold victim :cuss:... the whole cph crew is now effected :face: WE WANT :astar: NOW :pighug:

I've never known weather like it, not for such an extended period. It's wet, sticky, damp. If I smoke a joint outside, and leave it half smoked, and go back an hour later, I can barely get it going again, it's like it's wet.

:face: i sound ilke my grandad, complaining about the weather :backside:

Back