Outdoor Return of the Durty Gurls

They're looking happy, which no doubt makes you happy!

Anywhere I can read more about Super Cali Haze? I googled it and a lot of the info on it is repeated breeders notes over and over. Do you know of anything more informative and more in-depth?

No ..this is a first for me...I am just along for the ride...and hope its finishes...

Was out today to visit the Gurls....tied a few of them up...they luv it.LOL....tried to get all artistic taking pics today...better stick with just pain pics I think.LOL
002.jpg
005.jpg

This is my fav time of the year...come home,fingers all sticky,smellin like hash...sun is shining,birds singing,can ya tell I did a wake and bake??...
:Sharing One:

Damm I have been busy,,,sorry guys...life kinsda got in the way this year...a few pics for yas....Choclate Kush...she smells strong and sweet013.jpg

Really looking forward to this smoke....
I chopped a few on the weekend...sorry forgot the camera,they are on racks drying,and my bodeva 62 packs showed up in the post today...we are all good to go.:devil:

Super Cali Haze....

She is a six footer...3 weeks into bud...how long do these things take? I figure around 10-12 weeks of flower?002.jpg

Anyone who has grown one of these,???
any help would be apprciated....004.jpg

I had enough sch to smoke a beakfast spliff everyday for a week at glasto and it is such a nice kind smoke, you guys growing her are gonna be pleasantly suprised.
North your plants look really nice, very good grow indeed i cant give you much advice but stitch told me to use ripen in september when the weather got bad. It messed up my flush so maybe consider it in a couple of weeks ? How bad do septembers get for you? In at lat53 they be bad!
On mine the original preflower calyxs caused the mould so when they start yellowing pull em off that might help. From what i can see your gonna get a quality jar of weed, keep on trucking bro

Ty Maffro....I have another one that has been fimmed a few times....has about 8 main colas.....will post pics of her soon

Good looking sch:) She takes long, maybe until mid/end of september if weather is good. I would not use ripen, I don't get the point of strong chems in the last feed. Maybe with a looong flush, maybe not at all.
I totally agree with maffro's words, it's a very nice and pleasant smoke. Not so strong, but soaring and high ceiling, so to speak.:pass:

Chocolate Kush looks chunky, I bet it will be very strong:)

Cheers
:gthumb:

TY Bal.....here is a few pics of the one I topped.......hard to get a good pic to show all the colas....
010.jpg007.jpg

Thanks for all the help..I will be back to with more questions..no dount

Back