Outdoor Return of the Durty Gurls

Thanks for the help guys...I think I might go buy some Bubble Bags. I will split it up, make some hash with half and make oil with the other half. How long does oil last in the fridge?:Hookah:

Hi North, if you are going to try bubble hash I would check out "The French Cannoli Hash Thread over at Rollitup.org. The guy makes awesome bubble hash and only uses 3 bag sizes.

As to the oil. It depends on what oil you use, coconut oil is one of the most stable, butter one of the least stable but should still last 4-6 months in the frig.

Good luck

OK I gotta ask...are you ...Oldpork from years ago?...:dunno:

and thanks for the tips..I always use a mix of coconut oil....olive and grapeseed for my oils...works great and is great for baking cookies..

Nope, always been oldster

Nice grow there North,the girls looked happy from start t finish. Keen to know the dry weight on the 7' Cali. Thanks for sharing.

I figure its around 4.5 zips.....another member on here grew one like it and he was between 4 and 5. I will tell ya this though...I had a little sample that I took off her 1.5 weeks ago....smoked it last night watching a movie....NEVER again..was up half the night staring at the ceiling...LOL:dunno:

Cookie Anyone???????

photo.JPG:Woozy..?:

Bugger,and I hear ya,I have zero tolerance too racey gear also, keeps me awake and on edge.However I do have plenty of friends that enjoy the day time lift. This thread has a bountiful amount of honest,no frills insight on the SCH strain outdoors.And in a short space of time,well done North.

Well, it has been a good season for my autos,and looks like it should be a good one for my photos as well(durty does photos thread). I have all the autos in jars now with the 62's.dry weight is 123g on the tall Super Cali Haze....

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 46
Looks around.....Mossy did the place up nice I see.......Think I will start this years thread...

Back