Outdoor Return of the Durty Gurls

005.jpg

Was out doing some LST'ing today.....This one is ready to explode...just started flower nutes today....she should bulk up quite nice...she is all tied to the tomato cage so air can get through and stop some bud rot...they don't look pretty...but they produce nice buds....this is day 48 (I think)

Nice looking there dude.Looks like ya got yerself a sweet wee spot picked out too.Very awesome!!"AFN smoke out"

Yeah Kinda reminds me of when I grew outdoors in FL kinda DEEP in the woods..lol."AFN smoke out"

Super Cali Haze

I have never grown a sativa before...I can see why they are fun to grow...they get BIG...and grow fast.....real fast...and these gurls like those bags...and there lil field . BUT I am still thinking it has alot of indica her....look at those leaves...
.006.jpg007.jpg

now this one looks more like a sativa to me....any help on this one guys...all photos are of the same plant...008.jpg

Good lookin grow sir!

Glad you are growing some SCH, I have ended up growing some unknown supers and they might be SCH. Bit early to tell, but they are growing like crazy -even outdoor here in UK. When I realised they weren't the Auto Blue Himalaya, that I thought they were, I lopped off the growing tips and did some extensive LST (probably more like ST!) because I need some stealth for this grow, and 2m ganja badboys were not part of the original plan- its my first grow ever! However, they are responding well and whilst it might have slowed them a bit, they seem to be handling it.

Follow here if you want to keep a check: https://www.autoflower.org/f6/outdoor-uk-first-time-journal-ref-34201.html

I looked at your Grow Somerset...Its does look like a SCH.....Hopefully we both end up with some great smoke

Sweet! Thanks for looking North of 45, that's reassuring (and exciting!) Any tips on how to get the best out of her?

These ones kinda look after themselves.....she is almost 2m now...nice thick stock...hoping for good things from them....
013.jpg010.jpg005.jpg

Back