Outdoor Return of the Durty Gurls

Reaction score
Thought I should start a new thread for this year.

And this years line up is..

Think different
THC bomb
Afghan Mass
Super Cali Haze
Choc Kush

It has started out good so far..lets hope it continues.

One of the TD's

007.jpg010.jpg

011.jpg012.jpg

A couple pics of the Choc Kush......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choclate:Sharing One:

001.jpg002.jpg

another choc Kush....they are smaller..but look quite healthy.....

I have been kinda busy lately...had a hurricane and a few things went missing...my greenhouse for one....good thing it was empty.........went to check on a few of my gurls....these super cali haze weather the storm quite well....they are almost 4 feet tall already....so I think its the sativa pheno...but look at the size of those leaves...do they not look like a indica to you?. These gurls where topped at the 4 node as well
003.jpg006.jpg009.jpg

I have been kinda busy lately...had a hurricane and a few things went missing...my greenhouse for one....good thing it was empty.........went to check on a few of my gurls....these super cali haze weather the storm quite well....they are almost 4 feet tall already....so I think its the sativa pheno...but look at the size of those leaves...do they not look like a indica to you?. These gurls where topped at the 4 node as well
View attachment 365264View attachment 365265View attachment 365263

Man that sucks about your greenhouse. I had my greenhouse blow away ( found it the next day thankfully ) so I get up to find 10 KC White standing proudly out of their grow bags ( well the ones that weren't wrecked anyway ) for all to see! I nearly shit myself as i do have neighbors, just not real close. Needless to say I hustled them into my shed until I recovered my greenhouse!

But your girls look great! Wish I could do a couple right out in the open!

Thank You Pop22...Its not really as open as it looks. Found this spot doing S and R....as soon as I walk out in this clearing I knew..faces south. I asked the lead why no trees in this spot...said it was an old old pig farm...and that was where the manure pile was and there is too much acid for a tree to grow...well a few grow bags work just fine...LOL

Last edited:
Went to check on some gurls that where out in a hurricane...some didn't fair so well.....

a couple THC bomb autos
001.jpg
010.jpg

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
and here is a afghan Mass,,,,,and Think different.....some storm damage...but should recover
007.jpg010.jpg

and a choclate Kush...

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 84
Back