Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dab Master
You have a press right ?? When you prep your bud for pressing do you press it green or do you dry it ,cure it and then press it ?? Everything coming together for you .:thumbsup:

I do have a press and I don't really squish flower lol, we have found that for the time it takes and the amount we are doing that pressing kief is the only way to go, the return is much higher for the same amount of squishy squish. But when we have done flower it is best to do it about half way through drying, like 40% moisture left in the plant. What happens if you press it too green is that the water and oil want to mix and it makes it messy, you can freeze the buds fresh and make frozen(fresh frozen rosin) But I have never really liked it. When you do it halfway through you haven't lost all the terps due to drying and you don't have enough water to bust through the cell walls when you squish. This is just what we have found through experimentation though :)

Gooooood morning AFN!!!

9dd2809a0f713a096934b816d9814473.jpg

11049308_877288652330573_1299973515_nsrc.jpg

394dd2590ce86a17f524ccde129d32a903378d390a091c303f3520e30012c9ab_1.jpg

annnnnnnnnnnd this is why you are a deacon in my church my friend!

I hear ya. Here is a shot of me, standing in the crawlspace under where the toilet used to be. The floor rotted out under the tub and toilet. The floor would be just below my chest. The umbrella is because after I gutted everything, the roof started to leak. It's been several years now and we enjoy our new bathroom.
9dde541d-e506-476e-8161-f455cdd12c1c_zpsarievcpx.jpg
Your lucky you weren't on the shitter Willie that's a long drop . :nono:

I've had it for awhile, maybe I was saving it for this reason lol.

I almost clicked the "buy" button on that and DinaFem's Early Amnesia CBD, but I just financed a car, plus the elect bill will spike when I start up again, so thought I better use the seeds I have.

My finger is still poised above that button though...the temptation is almost unbearable!

I almost clicked the "buy" button on that and DinaFem's Early Amnesia CBD, but I just financed a car, plus the elect bill will spike when I start up again, so thought I better use the seeds I have.

My finger is still poised above that button though...the temptation is almost unbearable!
Hahahaha I have pretty much no restraint on clicking that button lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back