Status
Not open for further replies.
Life hands you lemons I guess. Not sure how much sugar it will take to make lemonade from this. View attachment 743374
I hear ya. Here is a shot of me, standing in the crawlspace under where the toilet used to be. The floor rotted out under the tub and toilet. The floor would be just below my chest. The umbrella is because after I gutted everything, the roof started to leak. It's been several years now and we enjoy our new bathroom.
9dde541d-e506-476e-8161-f455cdd12c1c_zpsarievcpx.jpg

And never heard of smoking lavender

Lemon Balm is a traditional herbal tranquilizer. It is a mint, I think, but smells a bit like lemon peel. You will see it listed on the ingredients in many night-time herbal tea blends. Sometimes it is called Melissa.

I haven't smoked lavender, but included it in tea. After trying my vaporizer as an aromatherapy device, I thought I'd inhale some of the vapor and bam. Since then I use less.

Nah...its not really me thing. I make a better spectator than participant....I tend to neglect my journals for weeks on end. Its not really conducive to the spirit of a good battle! :amazon::rofl:
I'm the same way but I survived the solo cup contest so I figure I'll give this a shot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back