Status
Not open for further replies.
i went somewhere not local today looking for 1 1/4 papers,made a twat outa myself twice,so its a tinternet job.
:pighug:
you cant get 1 n quarters at a gas station?? bummer. i hate those half a news paper giant papers lol.

Got my soil cooking..It's amazing the warmth those microbes put off while breaking down organic matter..Next step is to make a living seedling mix and I'm golden..Now if I can just score some Double Grape,Grapey Walter or NCH I'd be golden :gassy1:

Which blend are you going for? I went with modern mix oly base didn't think Bu's base was worth the extra $2.00 when you figure in shipping and stuff.
Its a soil amendment mix from buildasoil.com call "craft blend". It will get mixed with a base soil, and few other things.

Its a soil amendment mix from buildasoil.com call "craft blend". It will get mixed with a base soil, and few other things.
is the soil expensive? im getting very very curious of this build a soil stuff. usa delivery? tell me more please lol.

hard to get any papers round here that arnt zigzag/rizla small n kingsize.
so its tinternet for some raw 1 1/4.they are king size but extra wide ?
:pighug:
yeah i usually have to settle on the j.o.b papers. i wont do topps or zigzag though. terrible papers

So I can speak from experience on this one; I've grown 3 FBs plants: 1 Auto WCOG and 2x Auto Pineapple Express.. All 3 plants were TINY!!!!!!!! The largest of the 3 was one of the PE, and it weighed in at a hefty 1.2oz-ish when dried.. The smaller was about 20g and the WCOG was about 20g.. Disappointed?? A bit, especially since the WCOG was a 5-pack and only 1 germed, and for the PE, I still have 2 more seeds to try.. This is in "allegedly" water-only organics w/ no bottled nutes.. I made the soil based off of Subcool's recipe but made some adjustments and such.. To give you a comparison, so you know it wasn't soil, I dried and cured over 6oz of Nirvana auto Blue Mystic, w/ nearly 2oz of trim/popcorn for the concentrate bin... 2 plants... I'm still on the fence w/ FBs as all of the guys growing w/ bottled nutes are getting large harvests.. Maybe they aren't ideal for organic-only grows?? I don't know.. I'm gonna try these last 2 PEs and if they are cuntish, then I will probably try Barney's Farm for their version to see if they fare better..

We use to catch those as kids (up in New England area).. My buddy used to call them Fire Newts.. Not sure if that's their actual name/nomenclature, but Eastern Newt sounds more official..

Come on over dude!!!!!! @Eyes on Fire is one of our resident-gurus in this method!! He has an abundance of threads over in the "Organics" Section and almost all of them are stickied.. Definitely worth your time!!!!!! Plant size isn't quite as big, but you can grow more varieties for a better spread!!!! My bud tastes amazing and I have rarely ever had any issues w/ deficiencies or toxicities.. You can do "water-only" and sometimes supplement w/ beneficial and microbial teas.. Easy stuff and he outlines it like a pro!!! Also @hecno and @robbio do a great job w/ the organics.. There are a few other guys who rock it as well, so you're not going it alone!!!!

PLEASE tell me you showed him a sample nug of yours?!?!!?!

Is this available anywhere online, you think??

3 of some of the best bassists to ever exist!!!!!!!!! I'm still a big fan of Bootsy and Jaco, but those guys are amazing!!!! Listened to a lot of Funkadelic and George Clinton over the years and still do!!!!
I have not looked but I bet it is somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back