Status
Not open for further replies.
So...
My neighbour who sells weed, came to me with a sample of some "quality hydro" at about $2.00/gram
he gifted me a small pack, and well here is photos of it...
Seeds and all
IMG-20170501-WA0000.jpg

and here is what I have drying out as a sample of my girl

IMG-20170501-WA0001.jpg

Oh yeah! He's setting me up with a little medical mix pack to start with. I ordered this morning, so not sure what I'll get yet.
Well I would be very excited to get that package. You never know what all he will send but it's always awesome. Maybe I can drop some seeds with you and compare notes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So...
My neighbour who sells weed, came to me with a sample of some "quality hydro" at about $2.00/gram
Seeds and all
View attachment 742957

View attachment 742958
These two pictures could be a meme the top would say the 60's and the bottom would say 2017 ... perfect

So...
Seeds and all
View attachment 742957

View attachment 742958
Ur neighbours arent called julian ,ricky and bubbles lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Growing Skylar and sour stomper. Smoked 3 bears. And have all those in way. Lol. I will say. Keep 3 bear and sour 10000% Skylar is big. But lacks the frost visibly. Big chunky heavy girl though. Good weight plant. But. Not smoked. But visually. Skylar does not look as good as my others flowering. So. If you're feeling extra extra Savage. Just chop her early and hash her out for room. Maybe do a perpetual. Drop 2 beans every month ? I just hate to hear talk of killing healthy kids. That you Ms Anthony? Lol horrid joke I know

LMAO that's a funny joke! but has anyone smoke Skylar yet? I was planning on chopping her early and using her for daytime meds

Thats what I was telling the Mrs, was laughing my balls off telling her if he is charging so much for that... what the hell could I fetch on my weed...
(weed is generally cheap - the normal street weed like $5 for a "banki") and he comes to me with this at that price

Good grief all those seeds
Probably was doing a seed run or something :crying:
Got the batches mixed up perhaps?

These two pictures could be a meme the top would say the 60's and the bottom would say 2017 ... perfect

Before I started growing this girl of mine, I would of said it does look pretty good... but now... :haha:
Well maybe the bottom one like 2010 or something... defo not A grade like them NOTM candidates...
Will maybe enter next months one, when we done with the grow, just 1 week and a little to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back