Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading in the direction of a water only, all organic soil kinda deal. I'm trying to have plants in three different stages in one tent (12 in all) and don't want to have to worry about feeding wrong nute strengths to the wrong plants....I've already done it once. Water only is the way forward for me, I think.
Very cool, seems to be more and more people doing the water only thing lately.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fortunately a quick Google search told me not to eat these fiddleheads on our camping trip this weekend. And the boys hit the jackpot lol.
dcc6e1fe54f6af65513823fdb294f59b.jpg
234e78f4ab2efa71599a592fa27c6c1a.jpg

Are those lizards

Indica she be, even though mine had sativa looking leaves the effects were industrial strength Indica!
I haven't had a plant with such big fat leaves, I'm looking forward to this. And speaking of indica we smoked some auto blues this weekend. It seemed to have a great effect on gravity, glued us to our chairs by the campfire for a good long time.

Very cool, seems to be more and more people doing the water only thing lately.
I did the super soil thing for awhile and abandoned it because I was unhappy with plant sizes (still in a chemical way of thinking at the time)....but it was the best bud I've ever grown. I'm going back to that particular soil because it was wicked expensive, but I've found something I think I will be happy with....and with the plant counts I'm heading for, I should have no lack of meds.

I did the super soil thing for awhile and abandoned it because I was unhappy with plant sizes (still in a chemical way of thinking at the time)....but it was the best bud I've ever grown. I'm going back to that particular soil because it was wicked expensive, but I've found something I think I will be happy with....and with the plant counts I'm heading for, I should have no lack of meds.
I will be watching closely and taking notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back