Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say @BigSm0 - THANKS brotha!!!

Idk if the pic does it justice (nahaha, yes I do!!:haha:)
IMG_20170501_152354004.jpg

:worship::headbang::vibe: :pass:

You beat my seeds by a signature!
IMG_20170501_145652092.jpg

IMG_20170501_150447464.jpg

And a gorilla glue got knocked over in the wind. You read that right folks...
Background (runtiest of the lot at least..:finger:-->wind!!)
IMG_20170501_145922056_HDR.jpg

Now i gotta do light insulation
IMG_20170501_152452731.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance:

@Eclectic Elle no pressure but I got my brew bucket today lol.
Hey man, good to hear! Don't worry, I haven't started without you. I've been off alcohol completely for a few weeks, and am now dieting to try and get my weight under control after the excesses of the last six months LOL but it's not going to stop me making it and at least trying it.

Shall we start on Saturday? :pass:I have everything I need, just have to sterilise the kit.

Hey man, good to hear! Don't worry, I haven't started without you. I've been off alcohol completely for a few weeks, and am now dieting to try and get my weight under control after the excesses of the last six months LOL but it's not going to stop me making it and at least trying it.

Shall we start on Saturday? :pass:I have everything I need, just have to sterilise the kit.
It's a date, I believe I also have all supplies as long as I can find where I hid the yeast so I wouldn't lose it lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So...
My neighbour who sells weed, came to me with a sample of some "quality hydro" at about $2.00/gram
he gifted me a small pack, and well here is photos of it...
Seeds and all
View attachment 742957

and here is what I have drying out as a sample of my girl

View attachment 742958
This folks... is probably the difference of someone who "grows" and someone else who grows with some passion and care. I mean good lord, throw that shit out. JK, but really wth lol!? Where I come from, when you give someone a sample of bud, It's usually something they are proud of.

If you are giving him something or that bud pictured in return, you're going to blow his mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back