Status
Not open for further replies.
Only pic I can find of mine now. Had the engine mapped, brembo brakes/cylinder, steelbraid lines, micron high mount racing exhaust, gilles rearsets, and sliders.
suz.jpg

Only pic I can find of mine now. Had the engine mapped, brembo brakes/cylinder, steelbraid lines, micron high mount racing exhaust, gilles rearsets, and sliders.
View attachment 742703
My ex wife bought me a day at knockhill with neil makenzie and for once knockhill was bathed in sunshine and destroyed a brand new set of pirelli corsa tyres,boiled my brake fuild then drove 200 miles home .....spent the next 2 days aching from head to toe ....never realised how much work is involved at the track.....i had the high level leo vince on my pepsi suzuki ,polished frame (done by hand )...gilles everything ...wavy discs etc,samco hoses loud orange brake lines.....
I loved that bike

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'd bet there are a lot of people here who have heard of, but never listened to, Frank Sinatra. Frank is a true American musical treasure. His absolute command of his voice coupled with incredible phrasing are unmatched. Frank was a perfectionist and worked closely with his arrangers to produce many classics of the Great American Songbook. 'I Concentrate on You' is my favorite Sinatra song. The way the arrangement builds and how Frank uses his voice to dance around the melody leave me speechless. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back