Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular vaporizers? I love my SMOK Alien. I have tried about 10 mods and sticks now. The alien has every option I could want, and it will hit way harder than I can handle if I set it that way.
The SMOK Alien is pretty sweet vape rig. I normally use the custom lipo DNA200 my buddy made for me or the BilletBox DNA40. Then have a few different mech mods if I want to change things up. I'd definitely want to try out some canna e-liquid all I have is some cbd stuff right now.

Cheers!

As a landlubber for the moment, I'm thinking out loud so I can get input.

Repairmen are gone, and it is time to start up again :smoking:

I have 2 AutoMazar seeds and pack of Jorge's Diamonds photo fem. Despite my auto-noob mistakes and disappointments I haven't given up on the AM strain. I am also tempted by some new early and auto strains journalled here.

So, do I grab another learning opportunity with Mazar, hoping for better results? Try a different Auto?

Or do I go back to more familiar ground with a photo for one or two cycles and be more confident I'll fill my jars with medicine?

Last edited:
20 yrs hes kept me entertained with his antics on a sunday ......and still a serious force to be reckoned with ...
I still watch every now and then. I also use to go to all the top fuel/alcohol drags and boat racing. Plus the friday nights run what you brung 1/4 mile drags. I had to sell my Gixxer 1K since my back and legs. Still have my helmet (worked in the gaming industry) so it fit into my lifestyle.
suomy.jpg
suomy1.jpg

Hey Stoners, @BigSm0, Man that is for sure. About 2 years ago I looked into building one and went to Cree to look at COBs of the time. The number of combinations available is mind numbing even with an idea of what I was looking for. Like being lost in the woods. All the LED experience means little and I can picture many trying to fake it rather than do the homework that you obviously have. I missed your interview but read it and have been meaning to ask if you think a wider, flatter reflector hood would help give a good enough footprint with a max 5'6" headspace? .
:pass:
Sorry I'm in and out all the time, not blowing anyone off. With limited head height I wouldn't use reflectors at all. Cobs are directional as it is. The bjb holder does add a little direction as well.

The basics of cobs is simple. If you plan on building a light it's better to learn the basics before getting started rather than just copying. There are plenty of guys out there that have just copied without understanding and they are always back asking questions why something didn't work.

I still watch every now and then. I also use to go to all the top fuel/alcohol drags and boat racing. Plus the friday nights run what you brung 1/4 mile drags. I had to sell my Gixxer 1K since my back and legs. Still have my helmet (worked in the gaming industry) so it fit into my lifestyle.
View attachment 742686 View attachment 742688
A man after my own heart suzuli thru and thru ,bought a nearly new gxr750srad and spent thousands on it with a seventies pearl white kevinswantz pepsi paint job ,it was a whores handbag but went like fck and i did all the work myself...it was to be a keeper....then i bought a k5 gsxr1000 the maddest of them all ....wrecked that after only 6 weeks due to a technical fault (heavy right wrist).....never knew a bike could throw u so high and long haha...then another gsxr750k7 which i sold 2 yrs ago.....i cracked vertibrae in 2000 and think me and sports bike are done much as i love them .....in time id like a BKing to do like another whores handbag ...[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back