Status
Not open for further replies.
just reminiss er reminsikin erm remynissin, bugger, I was just thinking back to the last "Speak Like A Pirate Day"....arrrrgh

And wondered if we should have another Pirate day me hearties. We could splice the mainbrace whatever that is and break out some rations of Rum etc etc

All those up for another Pirate Party say AYE AYE Captain Penguin. In agreeing to the said party, I will need some new ideas for nautical themes/competitions and prizes. As you may now be aware, seeds for the time being are not on the table as prizes. We had a blast last time we did this. But I don't just want to repeat it. If we do it, it must be bigger, better, more stupendous and more Plank Walking than ever before.

Go get your thinking caps on, and if you have a moment of clarity between joints, do try and come up with some original ideas. Or at least steal some darn good ones. I want this Party to be all ship shape and Bristol fashion. Over to you me shipmates.....arrrrgh.......Cap'n eP.

just reminiss er reminsikin erm remynissin, bugger, I was just thinking back to the last "Speak Like A Pirate Day"....arrrrgh

And wondered if we should have another Pirate day me hearties. We could splice the mainbrace whatever that is and break out some rations of Rum etc etc

All those up for another Pirate Party say AYE AYE Captain Penguin. In agreeing to the said party, I will need some new ideas for nautical themes/competitions and prizes. As you may now be aware, seeds for the time being are not on the table as prizes. We had a blast last time we did this. But I don't just want to repeat it. If we do it, it must be bigger, better, more stupendous and more Plank Walking than ever before.

Go get your thinking caps on, and if you have a moment of clarity between joints, do try and come up with some original ideas. Or at least steal some darn good ones. I want this Party to be all ship shape and Bristol fashion. Over to you me shipmates.....arrrrgh.......Cap'n eP.
almost be chok'n
to spit out aye aye
to penguin capt
contrary mate be I
main mast spliced
ready to fly

yeah, I don't want the 3 gal Indica walter growing up into the autocob
I grew 5 of those tallest one was 18", fat colas, yielded a lil over an oz a piece, potent meds You'll enjoy it, made roots grow out my azz into the sofa...

Absolutely. Anyone getting into cobs may need a hand as the information scattered around the net is difficult to sort through. Trying not to fall for the ones filled with bs but want to seem important. When your ready I'll be around.

Hey Stoners, @BigSm0, Man that is for sure. About 2 years ago I looked into building one and went to Cree to look at COBs of the time. The number of combinations available is mind numbing even with an idea of what I was looking for. Like being lost in the woods. All the LED experience means little and I can picture many trying to fake it rather than do the homework that you obviously have. I missed your interview but read it and have been meaning to ask if you think a wider, flatter reflector hood would help give a good enough footprint with a max 5'6" headspace? .
:pass:

Last edited:
If any of me hearties have good ideas for the Pirate Party, please PM me as they may get lost in the many pages of LS.

Thank you shipmates. And if ye don't come up with the goods, I'll keel haul yer !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back