Status
Not open for further replies.
You run them all the time with your regular light schedule once stretch stops?
Yes
i used to just run them for the last 6 hours of 18/6
Last 6 months I've ran them on the same timers as the lights

I wished I had a tester to check the difference and to see whats really going on. There is a difference in those top flowers that get all that uvb... hopefully I can get a cannabinoid tester this year.

Love to have a go at the Davinci IQ but not at $275.00 U.S. we're not :nono:
The thing with all the high tech shit is, in my experience, you use it a few times when you've just unboxed it, and then you hardly ever do. And because of the techy stuff, it's always higher maintenance and/or technical failure. Or, even worse, as with the Firefly, for instance, you have to inhale in a very specific way to even get high...:crying:, wtf?!
I find simplicity the best. Hell, I see loads of DIY on this forum. I might have a go a making a Steam Chalice, a vape that has been in use for centuries must be a good one...lol!

:hookah:

Last edited:
Yes
i used to just run them for the last 6 hours of 18/6
Last 6 months I've ran them on the same timers as the lights

I wished I had a tester to check the difference and to see whats really going on. There is a difference in those top flowers that get all that uvb... hopefully I can get a cannabinoid tester this year.

pepe your probably running 29% meph buds lol

Thats frikkin impressive! especially when i see some of pics that you guys post of trees growin out of thoses smaller pots

I grow little gaffers in the winter...photos in the summer is where i really shine!!
IMG_2592.JPG

thats the first vape i had the v2 pro it done a good job but i got a firefly 2 for my bday and thats a whole new level of vapour i love the thing so so much
The weird thing with the Firefly is that some people just can't get good vapor out of it. Like me. It took too much concentration. Like...stir it every two puffs?! Come on! I don't want to be counting and opening it up and be fiddling with the contents and all that. Hahaha! The taste is great. That's true. And low maintenance. Didn't care much for the dabs with it, though. And: very, very small chamber. Even thought it truly is very efficient, I still think the chamber should be larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back