Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know this is why i need to just chill on the investment im making. money spent at the dispensary in 6 months for than justifies it. plus everything else like satisfaction in a hundred different ways

If you start a journal be sure to tag us in. If we dont know the answer to a question , we do know someone that will. Always willing to help out to make your grow a success. @Fairlynew really knows his shit indoors. I am more of an outdoor guys, but i do pretty well indoors too, just a little behind the times with all of the new techniques these days.

best pot size, thats what ive been wondering. im goin organic with KIS nutrient pack. and they say 5-7gal. min.
They work good for me using home made compost, pro mix and perlite. Consistant 4 oz+ plants of larger strains.

If you start a journal be sure to tag us in. If we dont know the answer to a question , we do know someone that will. Always willing to help out to make your grow a success. @Fairlynew really knows his shit indoors. I am more of an outdoor guys, but i do pretty well indoors too, just a little behind the times with all of the new techniques these days.
I most certainly will if i can catch up to you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back