Status
Not open for further replies.
420.jpg
8b854b63856e7956ed29741b1c847d45.jpg
:smokeout: ok....just one before I go!

Thank you @bushmasterar15 , I am so happy you got my good side !!! Mind you, does any Penguin have a bad side !!!! lol....

@Frankthetank , is it not about time you got a new avatar, I can't get my head around you being a fat grinning bloke. Just does not seem to do you justice. I see you better than that. Just my 2 penneth. Bout time I changed mine come to think of it.

Any suggestions chums ?......................How about you come up with some new avatars for me........and maybe Frank if he is up for it.

Maybe we could announce May as ....."New Avatar Month".............waddya say ?............eP.

Thank you @bushmasterar15 , I am so happy you got my good side !!! Mind you, does any Penguin have a bad side !!!! lol....

@Frankthetank , is it not about time you got a new avatar, I can't get my head around you being a fat grinning bloke. Just does not seem to do you justice. I see you better than that. Just my 2 penneth. Bout time I changed mine come to think of it.

Any suggestions chums ?......................How about you come up with some new avatars for me........and maybe Frank if he is up for it.

Maybe we could announce May as ....."New Avatar Month".............waddya say ?............eP.
Sounds good to me eP...truth be told, I look nothing like my avatar! :rofl: I'm open to suggestions if you are, bud!!!!:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back