Status
Not open for further replies.
my wilderness lifestyle has pretty much rendered the "noise" to nothingness, I think it's call peace
I wish, sometimes the quieter the environs the noisier the inner blabfest. That's why I almost always have a Dead show playing in the background.

I wish, sometimes the quieter the environs the noisier the inner blabfest. That's why I almost always have a Dead show playing in the background.
I'm glad you guys are talking about this shit! I haven't said anything about it all day....but I've had this inner "murmur" ever since I started having issue with my PTSD 5 years ago.....I always just chalked it up to the fact I was bat shit crazy! (although as I write that, it dawns on my....it is probably still the case! :rofl: Whats that say about all of you?:rofl:)

Seriously though....this took a freaking load off my shoulders!:d5:

**and my music always playing is generally reggae...quiets the inner demon, so to speak!

snow beginning to mush out. been dreaming of this
P1030072.JPG

I'm glad you guys are talking about this shit! I haven't said anything about it all day....but I've had this inner "murmur" ever since I started having issue with my PTSD 5 years ago.....I always just chalked it up to the fact I was bat shit crazy! (although as I write that, it dawns on my....it is probably still the case! :rofl: Whats that say about all of you?:rofl:)

**and my music always playing is generally reggae...quiets the inner demon, so to speak!
my "inner" voice is out now, hermit babbling to himself, but the music is still playing inside, and for this I'm thankful

I have been diagnosed and re diagnosed and then yet another. But I have one constant that keeps me sane well more like three. WEED and MUSIC and the freedom to express myself with in reason on AFN

for me it took forgiving myself to get the pieces to dance together, now we all have some peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back