Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks like a good brew mate. ive only started drinkin tea again the last month or so. its all these folk like you on here! ya bunch eh tea pushers! makin me want to smash an entire pack of custard creams in one sitting! my biscuit cupboard used to be full man. its f<*%}n empty!
last night.. dunkin...
night before.. dunkin...
night before that is anyones guess like. ive been that munched the last 3 nights ive went through 8 packets of biscuits wi ma tea. thats not normal behaviour for me. do i need to go buy some brown corderoids, a cardigan and just call it a day? im only 30 man i thought id have longer than this lol

Evening Tom!! How are you, buddy? Hey, I was meaning to ask you....how is that NAC working out for you?
it seems to have made a major difference with my breathing im normally struggling a lot more frank im glad i tried them thanks again

[HASHTAG]#justsaynotobiscuits[/HASHTAG]
001 (24).JPG

:pighug:

heya trail,whats the 1st smoke like of this seasons ?
:pighug:
well, glad you asked. The now drying Indica Walter is keeping me and wife well lubed with steady indica relaxation. Couple of tokes now and then does it. At lights out(inside joke, there is no dark except for the drying room) smoke a few tokes, sleep through night, minor hangover. Waiting to see if over a little cure she comes up with some anti inflammatory circulation boost. Tastes and smells like fresh cut floral something, I'm sure this will be more pronounced later on.

Nahhh mang, i have about one pipeful if that left.. It was from a photo plant,which i wont grow anymore. ..
I'm prepping one of my strawberry creations.... hopefully that pops... I may bonsai it for the next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back