Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, they are pretty! and as i recall one of the ultimates i grew had a few pink hairs, yours does look yummy!
cheer mate, how much longer you reckon i can push my luck? ive looked my big boy balls out the attic and dusted them off but reckon my knees will buckle soon. will i spot the bits turning hermie? im just asuming theyll tell me when they want me to drop the nutes and chop them. theyre just about steadily dropping what they take so by that reckoning an easy ten days but im brickin it already lol

Good!! I'm glad its making a difference, my friend!!! :d5:
you helped me so much you just dont know how much the tincture also helped the dog and me were in a great place at the moment pal

cheer mate, how much longer you reckon i can push my luck? ive looked my big boy balls out the attic and dusted them off but reckon my knees will buckle soon. will i spot the bits turning hermie? im just asuming theyll tell me when they want me to drop the nutes and chop them. theyre just about steadily dropping what they take so by that reckoning an easy ten days but im brickin it already lol
not every plant is going to hermie or nanner after high temps, keep your eyes peeled. When my flowers have stopped growing, no more white pistils, and when all milky is when I like to harvest, that's about all the time I'll have in my environment, lol

these are my 5 little guys getting ready to go outside by the weekend they will be under the sun fending for themselves they are under t my 125 cfl wish me luck guys the uk only has a small window for my grow 2 rhino rider 2 sour hound and a sweet seed
kids.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back