Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wee problem with recruiting some of you guys...............................@Mossy would put my nuts in a Vice if I stole some of you Warriors off her. So, unless you want to commit Harri Karri, then I have to say thanks but no thanks. Flattered though I am and such an important job that it is, I will have to pass.
I know which side my bread is buttered.........if I stole Trail, Steppa and Buddy.......I wouldn't walk for a month or two without my balls gripped in said vice..........she can be a real $%£" when crossed. It's that Geordie blood ya nah........

What kind of setup u got bro.. Let me hold tha dab for a minute:superhero:dab man awayyyyyyy
Got a quartz drop bubbler, honey straw, bubbler vape pen.
And sweet Skylar white live bho
Very smooth. Very yum num
Got you 2 fatties waiting brotha. Bring the golden goat tho. -_- I know you still got some. That's stuff you save til you get more lol.

image.jpeg
dfjjk
cheers grobro!, haven't grown or seen a purp Ult sounds good!
there we go man : )
as you can see, theres a wee bit nute burn on the tips after my 'explode' overdose last week...
followed by a 3 day heat wave that left me with tent and res temps at 35-45*C.
humidity 65-75%.
and subsequently onto the upwards curl of the leaves....
all back to normal now though and feeding steady @800ppm : )
ive had loads of P def throughout this grow but ive been talking to them and they say its not that. im sure theyre ok now. just a wee bit of neglect on my part leading to a tantrum lol
dont they look pretty though : )

I have a wee problem with recruiting some of you guys...............................@Mossy would put my nuts in a Vice if I stole some of you Warriors off her. So, unless you want to commit Harri Karri, then I have to say thanks but no thanks. Flattered though I am and such an important job that it is, I will have to pass.
I know which side my bread is buttered.........if I stole Trail, Steppa and Buddy.......I wouldn't walk for a month or two without my balls gripped in said vice..........she can be a real $%£" when crossed. It's that Geordie blood ya nah........
:crying:
fastest retractile in history
beware of the dragon..
dragon10.jpg

I dunno who drew that.... but its siiicck

cheech n chong moments
to brighten live stoner
days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back