Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. @epenguin you wrote something serious man. tut tut. cheeky wee penguin pretending to be a human again. we cant have that man. its just not right so..... my mrs just pointed out to me that "penguin" is actually her safety word weve used for the last 9 years. cant believe i hadnt clicked.... ive no idea why im letting you have this one mate but my mrs literally screams your name every time it all goes wrong :bravo::glutton:

haha sorry about the second one but the smileys on here are mental i just couldnt resist. true story though lol. i messaged @stepside about this last week but i really dont have time to fully commit just now as just changed shifts etc. i like it here though. everyone has helped me out so much and id like to put something back in so ill do my best to help along. my way of saying thank you : )

Very Important Announcement !
Okay chums, I need to recruit some of you guys to moderate the New Growers Forums. I am looking for some of you chums who feel that they have enough basic knowledge to post some "Likes" and encouraging words in the NGF section. To answer basic questions and to just "Be There" for our new growers. This will be a daily task for you to check in on the guys and spread the AFN Vibe.

If you feel that you could step up to the mark and be that kind of guy, then I will give you all the help you need. I will have your back and (no promises) you might be on your way to a staff position. This is one of the most important areas in AFN land and we need some good people.

If you would like to be considered, send me a PM and we can see what we can do. You know who you are. You would love to do it wouldn't you ? Go on.......Pm the Penguin............who knows where it might lead......

eP.
Agreed with eP here guys it takes less that 5 min to go in like the first post and maybe leave a positive or constructive comment. Ive been trying to get in there and the battles.

Very Important Announcement !
Okay chums, I need to recruit some of you guys to moderate the New Growers Forums. I am looking for some of you chums who feel that they have enough basic knowledge to post some "Likes" and encouraging words in the NGF section. To answer basic questions and to just "Be There" for our new growers. This will be a daily task for you to check in on the guys and spread the AFN Vibe.

If you feel that you could step up to the mark and be that kind of guy, then I will give you all the help you need. I will have your back and (no promises) you might be on your way to a staff position. This is one of the most important areas in AFN land and we need some good people.

If you would like to be considered, send me a PM and we can see what we can do. You know who you are. You would love to do it wouldn't you ? Go on.......Pm the Penguin............who knows where it might lead......

eP.
hell with that last reply, I could give an Hr/day over there if that would help

They are TITS. i stopped using my gravlabs steam roller because of this thing. If the interview goes well ill see what we can do for a promo code. Maybe bring that up in the interview

Cheers mate. im in love with that thing

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: was going to say the same thing. Its the latest review at the moment.

i hope this helps....i had a room about that size (20x16x8) but it was a man cave type room. Halved my garage and made a den. In that den was a 2x2x2 and a 3x3x4 cab that i built. 250 watt HPS in the 3x3 and 150 in the 2x2. 1 6in fan @ 435 between the two rooms. I had a window 220 v unit, not sure on the BTU, and it kept the room at 68 and the cabs at 73-74 with that kind heat in a small place i was impressed.

I think that if the 6,000 btu is in an open room, and you isolate the heat your pullling out to another area that AC unit should assist in what you need to cool the room. You may see a small drop in the power bill but i dont think itll be as much as you want.

hope that helps.

That thing is AWESOME man so easy to clean

Why :face::face:

Seed dont need scuffed, or soaked, or any of that. Im not trying to be harsh here but this is why we see bad germ rates.

I have never scuffed, scratched, chipped, or soaked any of my beans to get them to pop, they dont need it.
The only time a seed needs soaked is if the age is old and it hasn't been kept proper. Then they are lacking some moisture and MAY need assistance, other than that seed will crack simply with water and a paper towel hell or just right in your medium. If you feel the need to assist them put them min a paper towel and a baggie..
I agree.... but when that doesn't work I whip one up and usually the problems gone... I had three seeds.. one was a dud, hoping this fixes it gonna give it the ol shot glass soak then PT after

methods to my madness... its like blowing into the Nintendo cartridge.... heheheeh

Skylar white.
@budelee Wants a dabbarooo.

Attachments

• 14961782078421206511580.jpg
    14961782078421206511580.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back