Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, quick question:

I'm running 4 1000 watt hps in a 13x13 room, and I am wanting to add an air conditioner to the room, to reduce the use of my central air.

In your experiences, will a 6000 btu portable ac be enough to significantly reduce teh room temp for these bulbs?

I am going to have to go through a whole rigamraroe if I need something bigger than that, because I need to keep the amp draw under 6 or run it to a different breaker, and even finding a 6000 btu under 6 amps was a chore.

So - tl/dr - 6000 btu AC in conjunction with central air enough to cool 4 1000 w hps yes or no?

Sorry mate...mostly an outdoor grower here.

Purge phase 2 commence
1496174045319653972711.jpg

Hey guys, quick question:

I'm running 4 1000 watt hps in a 13x13 room, and I am wanting to add an air conditioner to the room, to reduce the use of my central air.

In your experiences, will a 6000 btu portable ac be enough to significantly reduce teh room temp for these bulbs?

I am going to have to go through a whole rigamraroe if I need something bigger than that, because I need to keep the amp draw under 6 or run it to a different breaker, and even finding a 6000 btu under 6 amps was a chore.

So - tl/dr - 6000 btu AC in conjunction with central air enough to cool 4 1000 w hps yes or no?
man, these questions are way above dirtbag pay grade, hope you get answers soon!
and, cheers grobro!

mellow yellow
Dish is very dark. Wait til you see it out of an amber dish ;)
Thinking it will be white fire when done. It may stay at a shatter esq consistency the way it's looking. If shatter I expect Jurassic Park sap fossil lol

Dish is very dark. Wait til you see it out of an amber dish ;)
Thinking it will be white fire when done. It may stay at a shatter esq consistency the way it's looking. If shatter I expect Jurassic Park sap fossil lol
I lied. Def going to be a sugar wax or butter consistency . It's puffing up good in oven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back