Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man... erin hills,,, lemme check the list and ill give u a pick

mannn.. that's a solid qualifying list.....
I'm not to knowledgeable on their course history either...
Hoffman could do well, fitspatrick also..,.. Jason day can pull some miracles... then u gotta take a japaneese guy cause they been killing it lately so maybe hideki Matsuyama

rory has been sleeping too
took a few punts on em, threw Brooks into the mix as well.
Taking them to place for cover up bets

Yeah the daughter has a list of stuff to pack for college so she'll be loading up the truck and I have a few other chores around the house that I'm able to do. Then hopefully they remove the staples from my back tomorrow morning. So not trying to overdue anything.
wishing you a speedy recovery my dude!!! don't over do it and pop them staples ouch...

Happy memorial day stoners
download (4).jpg
download (4).jpg

solid !!!
I think brooks just moved up in the rankings too or something, so he's heating up... very solid... hopefully we win bahahahahahaah

Happy Birthday @1939bear !!!!!

@Maria Sanchez The plants look great!!! Glad to hear they didn't mow over your grow!!! lol

Tool was pretty solid last night although it was a sort of "festival" so they didn't really play much other than their famous stuff, so that was incredibly disappointing.. Well, at least I got to see them before I/they died..

The first GDP auto DEFINITELY has more of a Purple Kush smell/feel to it than the GDP I am looking for, although I have 2 more to chop down, so it's anyone's guess!!
That's some good lookin purp:slap:

hold on imma go get you some more picks to play with gonna have a golf talk with my guy lmao

what u want like no names to qualify or to take the cake?

morning....
notice you got a lurker badge.... hehehehe what brought you outta the shadows

:pass:
Ehh lots of stuff. I learn better by asking questions rather than just reading up on stuff, so when it was time to get my own grows going, had to poke my head out and say hello. Plus, the AFN community made it pretty easy to leave the shadows, awesome bunch of people. :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back