Status
Not open for further replies.
@1939bear
Happy Birthday to you

So any tips to win win the US Open, if it comes home I will speak to admin about sending you some seeds, which I will purchase ofcourse :d5:
crush it off the tee... brush up the short game... and sink those putts... be the ball ... and always rake the trap...

happy BDAY @1939bear

Happy Birthday @1939bear !!!!!

@Maria Sanchez The plants look great!!! Glad to hear they didn't mow over your grow!!! lol

Tool was pretty solid last night although it was a sort of "festival" so they didn't really play much other than their famous stuff, so that was incredibly disappointing.. Well, at least I got to see them before I/they died..

The first GDP auto DEFINITELY has more of a Purple Kush smell/feel to it than the GDP I am looking for, although I have 2 more to chop down, so it's anyone's guess!!

Attachments

• 20170528_213623.jpg
    20170528_213623.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20170529_075849.jpg
    20170529_075849.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 39
Good Morning A.F.N.
Today it is my birthday and I am 78 years young so if your in the neighborhood common in and we'll have a smoke together and celebrate . As a result of this auspicious occasion I will be dropping some very special mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a very generous member . I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost of care and respect and will be a reminder of the kindness , generosity and friendship shown to me here on A.F.N . A.F.N. members are the greatest . :bighug:
Happy Birthday, Bear!!!
I put weed in this.jpg
:bighug::bighug:

@Maria Sanchez The plants look great!!! Glad to hear they didn't mow over your grow!!! lol

The first GDP auto DEFINITELY has more of a Purple Kush smell/feel to it than the GDP I am looking for, although I have 2 more to chop down, so it's anyone's guess!!

Yes! They survived the odds, and now we're just drying and smoking!!!

That sure looks purple to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back