Status
Not open for further replies.
dribble dribble
toil and tribble
double down
and smoke from the middle
snowwhite.jpg

Good Morning A.F.N.
Today it is my birthday and I am 78 years young so if your in the neighborhood common in and we'll have a smoke together and celebrate . As a result of this auspicious occasion I will be dropping some very special mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a very generous member . I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost of care and respect and will be a reminder of the kindness , generosity and friendship shown to me here on A.F.N . A.F.N. members are the greatest . :bighug:

Harvest Time with Maria's Spring Auto Madness!!!

Just a random selection of photos for you all:

20170529 Cream Mandarine XL Top Cola.jpg

Cream Mandarine XL

20170529 C4-matic Top Cola.jpg

C4-matic

20170529 Dark Devil Top Cola.jpg

Dark Devil

20170529 Blue Amnesia (2).jpg
20170529 Green Crack (2).jpg

Blue Amnesia + Green Crack -- awaiting another week!

20170529 C4-matic Harvest (4).jpg
20170529 Jack 47.jpg

C4-matic that came down, but G14 still another day or two.

20170529 AutoMazar.jpg

AutoMazar -- needs another week at least.

20170529 Cream Mandarine XL Harvest (3).jpg
20170529 Cream Mandarine XL Harvest (8)).jpg

Cream Mandarine XL in her last minutes of life.....

20170529 Dark Devil Harvest (6).jpg
20170529 Dark Devil Harvest (2).jpg

The very small Dark Devil, trimmed and then bagged.

Please come and check out the rest of the adventure and photos here:
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...reen-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-20

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Good Morning A.F.N.
Today it is my birthday and I am 78 years young so if your in the neighborhood common in and we'll have a smoke together and celebrate . As a result of this auspicious occasion I will be dropping some very special mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a very generous member . I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost of care and respect and will be a reminder of the kindness , generosity and friendship shown to me here on A.F.N . A.F.N. members are the greatest . :bighug:

Happy birthday, @1939bear!
:bighug:

Good Morning A.F.N.

Happy Birthday 9Bear. Forever young my brother. :d5:

:pass:

Good Morning A.F.N.

Happy birthday bear! We don't do birthday spankings around here, we're more of the birthday flogging types!

6a00d834515bc269e2011570e07305970b-320wi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back