Status
Not open for further replies.
whats goin on @Fairlynew
debating on weather or not to pop these... I dunno if ill have the time for em but I feel like I should do something while I'm here lmao...

the SB .... my last two babies from my strawberry projects... should be females like the other bunch I had lmao... but I don't wanna pop those until ive found my perfect stud.... I'm tempted ... theyre photo... I wanna make em auto I think... but clocks tickin...

20170528_180451.jpg 20170528_180910.jpg

@budelee the only way to do it brother!!

whats goin on @Fairlynew
debating on weather or not to pop these... I dunno if ill have the time for em but I feel like I should do something while I'm here lmao...

the SB .... my last two babies from my strawberry projects... should be females like the other bunch I had lmao... but I don't wanna pop those until ive found my perfect stud.... I'm tempted ... theyre photo... I wanna make em auto I think... but clocks tickin...

View attachment 756071 View attachment 756072

@budelee the only way to do it brother!!
Plant em bro ,plant everything you have!! STONED SMOKE PUP REPORT.... Pup says "its best to stay downwind" she didnt make it very far!!! Bwahahahahah
image.jpeg

Plant em bro ,plant everything you have!! STONED SMOKE PUP REPORT.... Pup says "its best to stay downwind" she didnt make it very far!!! Bwahahahahah
View attachment 756073
lmao I don't have that much room... I'm almost at the point where I have to do something with some of these monsters I got.. or they'll go to waste.... but the strawberry is a baby I cant ... I need to stud it
last of the Mohicans lmao

lmao I don't have that much room... I'm almost at the point where I have to do something with some of these monsters I got.. or they'll go to waste.... but the strawberry is a baby I cant ... I need to stud it
last of the Mohicans lmao
Bwahahah.. Awesome.. Id still plant em all...

maaan,LOL I was just pulling a couple plants out and had an unsupported branch snap clean off LOL! oh well,dont usually happen but thats the way its gotta be eh!?! Big ole heavy long branch I didnt support :D gotta love that eeevvveeerrryy now and again thing and SNAP LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back