Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N.
Today it is my birthday and I am 78 years young so if your in the neighborhood common in and we'll have a smoke together and celebrate . As a result of this auspicious occasion I will be dropping some very special mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a very generous member . I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost of care and respect and will be a reminder of the kindness , generosity and friendship shown to me here on A.F.N . A.F.N. members are the greatest . :bighug:

BEAR..................:bighug::bighug::bighug:..Happy Birthday.................:bday:..don't Forget to make a Wish when you blow out the candles.

Can someone get @1939bear a chair..I'm sure he will be a bit Breathless trying to blow 78 candles out...:bday1:

Last edited:
Good Morning A.F.N.
Today it is my birthday and I am 78 years young so if your in the neighborhood common in and we'll have a smoke together and celebrate . As a result of this auspicious occasion I will be dropping some very special mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a very generous member . I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost of care and respect and will be a reminder of the kindness , generosity and friendship shown to me here on A.F.N . A.F.N. members are the greatest . :bighug:
Happy birthday! Hope you'll have a nice party.:vibe:

Good Morning A.F.N.
Happy birthday young sir.
"Fires up torch for bday dabs"

Morning family.
Didn't catch a single fish last night. But boy I caught a buzz. My pops n I smoked for about 6 hours straight not catching shit but bait lol
Had a good time
My last day off then it's back to work life

BEAR..................:bighug::bighug::bighug:..Happy Birthday.................:bday:..don't Forget to make a Wish when you blow out the candles.
78 Birthday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back