Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel , i got an idea okay .how about promotional gear like how there was spring solstice or what it was called and the 4/20 party.

On 420 i got a tee shirt a reusable shopping bag and a lanyard and EDIbles and joints and dab coupons . because the dispensary Captain Jacks was having a huge party and they gave out party packs to the patients

but the tee has like ads and stuff like it says "i got stoned at captain jacks".

.. maybe an AFN party shirt with promos for the vendors that AFN has and like may some words like i got high af on afn uh yeah hope that makes sense.
So like ya kno people might buy em . i would

Any ways here's the stuff i got from cap jacks to try and help describe i guess

Back of tee

View attachment 753960

Front of tee
View attachment 753961

The bag
View attachment 753962

Nice!! That's a fantastic idea!! I just reported this so we can see if we can do this! I'd love to... Great idea Wumbo!!

Man where was you the other day when I needed answers like this!
Good info, it all makes sense now you've explained it like that dude, we need to stop talking about this vaporiser! I can feel myself wanting to place a sneaky order :eyebrows:

Can you upload that picture as an thumbnail or something? I can't click on it to expand it, I'm on my phone..
Here's a link to the web page I found it on.
https://www.theweedblog.com/smoking-marijuana-vs-vaporizing-marijuana-infographic/

Ripped out of my gord on double grape
My oldest daughter is getting married this weekend and I'm the nervous one...
That is great news your daughter getting married Iampepe you have every right to be nervous. I hope the best for you on that grand day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back