Status
Not open for further replies.
And another hat rack
Not fast buds plant. Bud in afn spirit.
@Mossy Thanks again for bad ass hat
1495675747727-441244668.jpg

@Rebel , i got an idea okay .how about promotional gear like how there was spring solstice or what it was called and the 4/20 party.

On 420 i got a tee shirt a reusable shopping bag and a lanyard and EDIbles and joints and dab coupons . because the dispensary Captain Jacks was having a huge party and they gave out party packs to the patients

but the tee has like ads and stuff like it says "i got stoned at captain jacks".

.. maybe an AFN party shirt with promos for the vendors that AFN has and like may some words like i got high af on afn uh yeah hope that makes sense.
So like ya kno people might buy em . i would

Any ways here's the stuff i got from cap jacks to try and help describe i guess

Back of tee

1495679067824.jpg

Front of tee
1495679148081.jpg

The bag
1495679212868.jpg

@Rebel , i got an idea okay .how about promotional gear like how there was spring solstice or what it was called and the 4/20 party.

On 420 i got a tee shirt a reusable shopping bag and a lanyard and EDIbles and joints and dab coupons . because the dispensary Captain Jacks was having a huge party and they gave out party packs to the patients

but the tee has like ads and stuff like it says "i got stoned at captain jacks".

.. maybe an AFN party shirt with promos for the vendors that AFN has and like may some words like i got high af on afn uh yeah hope that makes sense.
So like ya kno people might buy em . i would

Any ways here's the stuff i got from cap jacks to try and help describe i guess

Back of tee

View attachment 753960

Front of tee
View attachment 753961

The bag
View attachment 753962
Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back