Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to do winter months outdoor, do we have any South American or African members? They might want to get in on it. :smoking:
We do but it's still undecided if it should be outdoor or indoor, all the guys are learning towards indoors, as I'm the only Aussie out of us that can't grow outdoors in my location this time of year

lotta spare time with those 3 months off ehhhhhhh
HAHAHAAHA HOLY FUCK, my shit has been lost!:crying::crying::crying:

Awesome news man! I was about to PM SoH myself, got all the Aussie boys keen! That makes 5-6 including myself, and I've got @EvilScotsman as our first entrant for team UK.
So if we can just get a pommie team together we are good to go!

Set yourself a goal to get 10 entrants. Fire me a pm and we'll chat about potential rules that could work with you guys...in fact make it a mass PM and include the other entrants so we can devise a ruleset that'll work with all of you.

Set yourself a goal to get 10 entrants. Fire me a pm and we'll chat about potential rules that could work with you guys...in fact make it a mass PM and include the other entrants so we can devise a ruleset that'll work with all of you.
What about team USA and the closet growers lol.

Copy that greeny, you da man my bro!
I'm going pommie hunting right now!

Ever wonder why my photos get so big? Minimum 2meterX2meter hworked holes per plant for photos.

34+ foot circumference and 6 feet tall on the average DP Blueberry, 90oz dry
View attachment 753658

@mohawk warrior - Please do tell more about the garlic honey treatment.

@budelee - :D :D
just found out about this combination always knew that pure raw honey was good but you suppose to put like 20 cloves of garlic in a cup of raw honey let it steep for a week then consuming daily in mornings on empty stomach... .cleans ya right out.... on alotta shit .. or you can crush it and consume by the spoon full but it has yo be on empty stomach

Copy that greeny, you da man my bro!
I'm going pommie hunting right now!

Attention afn it's now ten thirty. It's time to take ten to stretch out and . . .
Take time to observe a safety break.
Passing to the undercover fed @1939bear
1495640160753-2027954488.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back