Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry man, hope things look up for you soon and another great job falls into your lap.
cheers man. think its gonna work out for the best anyway. finally got the motivation to book a crash course and get my driving liscence. got a mate with a door open for a private detective position aswell. gotta pay for the training course myself and thats a scunner like but itll be worth it. awesome pay and awesome perks. just gotta survive for 3/4 months in the meantime lol and stop smoking 2 months beforehand for the initial drug test so i can see what way to cheat it next time.not lookin forward to that again. the dreams are fuckin crazy!

cheers man. think its gonna work out for the best anyway. finally got the motivation to book a crash course and get my driving liscence. got a mate with a door open for a private detective position aswell. gotta pay for the training course myself and thats a scunner like but itll be worth it. awesome pay and awesome perks. just gotta survive for 3/4 months in the meantime lol and stop smoking 2 months beforehand for the initial drug test so i can see what way to cheat it next time.not lookin forward to that again. the dreams are fuckin crazy!
The dreams ....i remember that from quitting for initial offshore medical .......vivd as fck....... and even after ten yrs when i was on a 3 weeker i could guarantee to start having fckd up dreams towards the end ,but i do miss that feeling of knowing u have been released for 3 weeks and getting that first doob on the way home

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

morn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back