Status
Not open for further replies.
My next mission is to build a room in my basement so I have the space to go up and out.
Well up and out of the tent basement has high ceilings. tent does not. A 6x8 room with a 7 foot ceiling is the goal.

I love that double grape I need to grow more but I can not they do not have double grape seeds. I have bugged team mephisto to make it a regular on there site I hope they will one day.

My first ever grow now is in jars and it was a whopping 3.3 ounces off of two plants: fastbuds auto gsc! Look at this!
IMG_9581.JPG
In just one harvest, I have earned back my investment completely! Still can't believe it.
Oh, they were in a 58x60x75cm grow room. Hahaha!

My first ever grow now is in jars and it was a whopping 3.3 ounces off of two plants: fastbuds auto gsc! Look at this!View attachment 751326In just one harvest, I have earned back my investment completely! Still can't believe it.
Back in the nineties when I first started I would have been over the moon with that grow. You are a NATURAL simple as that

It looks fabulous- ground up the trichomes shine against the black.
It's mild but actually doesn't have much flavor, especially considering how smelly it is.

The high is a mindless tranquilizer and has done a reasonably good job on my pain

I love that double grape I need to grow more but I can not they do not have double grape seeds. I have bugged team mephisto to make it a regular on there site I hope they will one day.
They are :woohoo1: Limited edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back