Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever grow now is in jars and it was a whopping 3.3 ounces off of two plants: fastbuds auto gsc! Look at this!View attachment 751326In just one harvest, I have earned back my investment completely! Still can't believe it.
Oh, they were in a 58x60x75cm grow room. Hahaha!

They pay for themselves quickly, don't they? Welcome to the world of the $30 oz!

These two mugs are hot off the press! For @Micron Creek and @hecno

WP_20170520_001.jpg
WP_20170520_002.jpg
WP_20170520_003.jpg

WP_20170520_004.jpg
WP_20170520_005.jpg

Back in the nineties when I first started I would have been over the moon with that grow. You are a NATURAL simple as that
Hahaha! That's very flattering, but I think it also has a lot to do with the genetics I chose. I chose a strain that would be easy and forgiving. So credits also to @FastBuds for developing the strain that makes it possible for a noob to get these results.
I did approach this grow very seriously though. No freewheeling! Most important thing: ph and gut feeling.That's it.

Ok everyone I'm finally home from surgery and that's the good part. I don't think I'm gonna try to play catch up reading LS right now. Trying to deal with the pain and hurts to put any bit of pressure on my back sitting in the chair. Will try to comeback on later. Take care all my friends.
Didn't know you were in surgery, man! But I am happy to hear you're home. Hope you'll get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back