Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone I'm finally home from surgery and that's the good part. I don't think I'm gonna try to play catch up reading LS right now. Trying to deal with the pain and hurts to put any bit of pressure on my back sitting in the chair. Will try to comeback on later. Take care all my friends.

Ok everyone I'm finally home from surgery and that's the good part. I don't think I'm gonna try to play catch up reading LS right now. Trying to deal with the pain and hurts to put any bit of pressure on my back sitting in the chair. Will try to comeback on later. Take care all my friends.

I'm glad everything went well buddy! I hope you feel better!

Get well! You got a grow to get started...

Take it easy bro may you heal swiftly and shortly , get well soon. :vibes::karmacloud:

My Citizen 1818 cobs are rocking it, better than expected 300 watts in a 4 x 4 area
The 5 plants are now exceeding the 4 x 4
3 Zamnesia Classic skunks (My current auto warrior test grow) 28-34 inches
1 Toofless Alien 27 inches
1 Ripley's OG 33 inches
20170519_220638.jpg

My Citizen 1818 cobs are rocking it, better than expected 300 watts in a 4 x 4 area
The 5 plants are now exceeding the 4 x 4
3 Zamnesia Classic skunks (My current auto warrior test grow) 28-34 inches
1 Toofless Alien 27 inches
1 Ripley's OG 33 inches
View attachment 751281
One day I will stop topping and tying plants down just to see how big my cobs will get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back