Status
Not open for further replies.
tell you what @Waira you know your shit mate. never fail to impress with your responses. ill give you 10/10 for that one. 9.5 if you had to use google lol. im glad my set up limits pest possibilities itd drive me mad having to worry about it constantly but i still read up on it just incase. ive got hormone pads in place and barely a spec of dust on them never mind anything else. thats midgie season started though so well see how long it lasts : (

@Rebel . i got new idea okay so those reusable shopping bags that are made from cloth or whatever... But then you make them branded with AFN logo or something

Also the shopping bags could double as a grow bag ya kno. So like ya that's a idea cheers mang

Nice! When I make them you'll be the first to get one to try out gratis! Cheers Wumbo!

Mine are a puddle of mud.. but since those didn't come up I been drowning seeds left and right.. Some of @Rebel sugar bakers, some of @Magic bubba troubles, a couple photoperiods, and some more Zambesa.. tents gonna be full again soon

AWESOME!!!! tag me please!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back