Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm new here so this is just a quick little intro! I had an attempt a month or two ago with growing a dutch passion auto blueberry but ended stunting the the plant due to pH issues. So I reinvested in some mephisto seeds and a new pH meter and can't wait to get the ball rolling!

Has anyone here any experience with growing outdoors in a England/Ireland climate? My indoor grow space is very limited so I was considering doing a gorrila type grow with airpots. I'm just wondering as to the opportune time to start germination, I'd be planting some autoflowers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has anyone here any experience with growing outdoors in a England/Ireland climate? My indoor grow space is very limited so I was considering doing a gorrila type grow with airpots. I'm just wondering as to the opportune time to start germination, I'd be planting some autoflowers.

Welcome to AFN. You could start an outdoor journal on here If you like for some help. There are lots of folks from your area on here, I'm sure you can get some help.

T.G.F
Good Day A.F.N
My Portal gals are coming along. I 've had them outside for the last couple of days in somewhat adverse conditions ( windy & hot ) and they've held up nicely . :biggrin:
DSCN1165.JPG

Welcome, I'm not from England but I wouldn't use airpots for a guerilla grow, they dry out way to fast.. if it's just an outdoor grow that you can babysit they'd be great..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back