Status
Not open for further replies.
Well step Frank and bear. Guy that pretty much reamed my arse and went too far.
Actually just called me to apologise to me. Which is strange. Cuz he is a bit of a quirk and an ass.
But. I'm willing to take peace and apologies over hostility any day. So I feel better. Must have been the serious vibes afn sends out into universe
There you go. Days getting better already.

Damn. Bad news now. Brother's tent has gnat problems !!!!!!!!!
The larvae are for sure getting to the plants. They are young and the signs are there. Gnats present and the damage signs. Still early. He has let them dry and is going to add a layer of sand on top of soil. What else can we do?

Mornin' bro! .....Sure...we can call it a "job". I'm just doing some grounds maintenance stuff for for this rich lady. Basically landscaping duties (lawn mowing, weed whacking, etc) and taking care of her pool, which is easy as hell since its a saltwater pool. Anything beyond that I pretty much tell her to get someone else. It pays enough so that I can buy enough seeds for the year, and a few other goodies. It is absolutely nothing serious....riding around on a lawnmower in the sunshine, with a joint hangin' outta my mouth ain't a bad way to spend a few hours.
that sounds marvelous frank ..hows everyone doing

Top the soil with diatomaceous earth. Or crush some mosquito dunks and top the soil, then water

Damn. Bad news now. Brother's tent has gnat problems !!!!!!!!!
The larvae are for sure getting to the plants. They are young and the signs are there. Gnats present and the damage signs. Still early. He has let them dry and is going to add a layer of sand on top of soil. What else can we do?

i got my fastbuds free tshirt from 420 party thanks guys also i know i have to iron it before wearing lol

Attachments

• 20170518_104954.jpg
    20170518_104954.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back