Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Bad news now. Brother's tent has gnat problems !!!!!!!!!
The larvae are for sure getting to the plants. They are young and the signs are there. Gnats present and the damage signs. Still early. He has let them dry and is going to add a layer of sand on top of soil. What else can we do?
Tried perlite and sand on top and no go.....made a tea out of crushed skeeter dunks last night.....crush em and put.2 Tbls to gallon of ph'ed water and let sit overnight so I was told.......spose to work.

Good mornoonafterevenin stoners!

@Ash-a-Ton I have been dealin with the little gnatty feckers too. I did what @sreglof23 did with the dunks, I also got mosquito bits and sprinkled them on the surface. It seems to have stopped them, now I am just having to deal with these little moths, grrrrrrrr. SInce I have my bright ass lights on at night it literally attracts every bug on earth towards my greenhouse(something I did not even think about when I started this project lol) but they get stopped by the screens and clear plastic. But there are these little damn moths that keep getting in somehow and I spend about 3 hours a night like a baby kitten chasing a damn laser pointer tryin to kill the moths. I do not like killing anything thing, ever. Except in my garden, those little buggers gots to die lol

@Ash-a-Ton I have been dealin with the little gnatty feckers too. I did what @sreglof23 did with the dunks, I also got mosquito bits and sprinkled them on the surface. It seems to have stopped them, now I am just having to deal with these little moths, grrrrrrrr. SInce I have my bright ass lights on at night it literally attracts every bug on earth towards my greenhouse(something I did not even think about when I started this project lol) but they get stopped by the screens and clear plastic. But there are these little damn moths that keep getting in somehow and I spend about 3 hours a night like a baby kitten chasing a damn laser pointer tryin to kill the moths. I do not like killing anything thing, ever. Except in my garden, those little buggers gots to die lol
Yeah I don't like killin anything either........was missing a top young leaf and was like wtf........then I found a earwig under a pot and I smashed him into nothing.....lol

coffee.jpg

Moths bring caterpillars and those buggers are bad. Eat my buds you gotta die homes. Lol. Thanks for tips guys

Yeah I don't like killin anything either........was missing a top young leaf and was like wtf........then I found a earwig under a pot and I smashed him into nothing.....lol

Oh they death that came reigning down on this caterpillar that I saw who had just eaten an entire 2 day old baby. It was a splattering of green half digested baby cannabis plant and smushed caterpillar goo lol I was not a happy farmer at that point

For all that DAB. What do you all use for dab rigs? My wife got me a Firefly 2 that I can use. But was trying to get an idea for a small dedicated glass w/quartz banger or something.
d.jpg
d1.jpg
d2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back