Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup:Damn..you lot are Enjoying yourself too much here...I Hope you are not all Stoned..cough..cough....:smoker:

Hope it gets better for you quick bro.. Some days I stay away from AFN just because I have a piss poor attitude and don't want it to seep in here..
I had a bad day yesterday.. everything I touched turned to sh*t.. like the Midas touch in reverse

We are All like that..:coffee:...we are a Med forum. You should see some of the spin offs I did until I Learned to Walk away..:biggrin:..save apologising for the next 4 days..

I have noticed a difference since I upped my vegetable intake drastically

That would Do it..so would [HASHTAG]#smokingmoredope[/HASHTAG] :yeah:

Now you know why every few months I disappear for a bit...

Thank you Aunty @Mossy

Glad it Helped... Pain Relief should be a Basic Human Right..:d5:

Got me a new hat too Thanks @Mossy . :bighug:

View attachment 750526

Well..what a Handsome young bear you are...just how I Imagined...
upload_2017-5-18_15-23-17.png

I'll give it a shot, mossy! Thank you! What do you recommend for adjusting the body's PH levels?

Baking Soda...cheap and Fast....:thumbsup:

QUOTE="1939bear, post: 1467190, member: 25637"]I'm a peacemaker at heart but If you don't want to be peaceful I'll just thump the shit out of you . :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

upload_2017-5-18_15-26-39.png

Baking soda, but watch out for wet farts :crying:

On Baking soda.there is no such thing as a Test Fart..:crying:

Huh?? Do farts have lumps? :face: I didn't think so...:rofl:

upload_2017-5-18_15-29-4.png

:rofl: You're not exactly making a case for the health benefits here...

We are..it Speeds up your metabolism...and that affects transit rate through your body..everything is Faster....:headbang:..if you poop through the eye of a Needle..we know we have turned your metabolic rate Up...:coffee:...

.if you poop through the eye of a Needle..we know we have turned your metabolic rate Up...:coffee:...
You just described what started happening when I started having the veggie smoothies for breakfast! I suspect its the raw ginger....
.I Hope you are not all Stoned..cough..cough....:smoker:
Jealous? :eyebrows:
Check....but I may have to buy another tent to keep up!:haha:
Glad it Helped... Pain Relief should be a Basic Human Right..:d5:
SHOULD....but sadly, its not. I'm trying to find au naturale ways.....I'm not to keen on a government (VA) doctor cutting into my spine.....
:rofl::rofl:
On Baking soda.
I'll give it a shot! :d5: Thanks Aunty!! :bighug::bighug:

Well step Frank and bear. Guy that pretty much reamed my arse and went too far.
Actually just called me to apologise to me. Which is strange. Cuz he is a bit of a quirk and an ass.
But. I'm willing to take peace and apologies over hostility any day. So I feel better. Must have been the serious vibes afn sends out into universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back