Status
Not open for further replies.
A pudgy 24C
IMG_2815.JPG

I like leaving all the leaves on they help protect those trichomes while drying when hanging a plant
That's exactly what I tell anyone that has to wait while I trim up a bud, it protects the trichomes. Some say it takes away all the 'jar appeal', and I say I feel like I'm opening a present and once I'm finish, the beauty of the nug shines thru! I do trim up a couple jars, but after that it's scissor hash time every time I trim and cut up a bud.:peace:

If you take it and dry it right side up it makes trimming muuuucch easier, that is one of the oldest myths in the canna world, that THC is somehow going to move toward the top of the plant due to gravity. Unfortunately that is not how it works lol, just a little trick : )

Hadn't thought of or heard that before about making the trimming easier. Might have to re-consider how I rig things up in the drying box. Good tip!!! :smoking:

One more stoney thought...it's kind of too bad that THC doesn't run down the plant to the top buds when hanging. If it did, couldn't you in theory just get it to run ALL THE WAY down and off the plant and drip into a nice little puddle of ready to go oil?
:jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back