Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping just the top of hash plant.
And trying to hang dry before trim. Good trial test.
IMG_20170516_193552.jpg

Keeping just the top of hash plant.
And trying to hang dry before trim. Good trial test.
View attachment 749878

If you take it and dry it right side up it makes trimming muuuucch easier, that is one of the oldest myths in the canna world, that THC is somehow going to move toward the top of the plant due to gravity. Unfortunately that is not how it works lol, just a little trick : )

Had to take the mother in law back up to her place....took most of the afternoon, and evening. :d5::pass:

Damm! I'd rather go get a tooth pulled than spend that much time with my ex's mom! :nono: Hope your relationship with her is better than mine was, (not with your mom-n-law, lol) :peace:

If you take it and dry it right side up it makes trimming muuuucch easier, that is one of the oldest myths in the canna world, that THC is somehow going to move toward the top of the plant due to gravity. Unfortunately that is not how it works lol, just a little trick : )

I'm a lazy trimmer and usually wait until smoke time to trim the sugar leaves. I wish I knew this sooner. And yes, I'm one of the one's who believe/believed that old myth. Hell, 40 years ago I went as far as dipping the roots in boiling water before hanging upside down. :shrug:

Was more testing the ease of trim and taste vs wet trim vs dry trim buds . But thanks for pro tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back