Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a quick question that I am sure someone in here could help me with. I just made some tincture with vegetable glycerin and was wanting to try out vaping it. I have never vaped so wanted to give it a whirl. Does any one know of a cheaper vape that I can load the tank on that is semi decent? I don't really need a top of the line model as I doubt this will be my preferred method and probably not used that much. I am sure this is a simple question just never vaped and when I look online there are literally about one million options.

Got a quick question that I am sure someone in here could help me with. I just made some tincture with vegetable glycerin and was wanting to try out vaping it. I have never vaped so wanted to give it a whirl. Does any one know of a cheaper vape that I can load the tank on that is semi decent? I don't really need a top of the line model as I doubt this will be my preferred method and probably not used that much. I am sure this is a simple question just never vaped and when I look online there are literally about one million options.

If you are making your own thc infused vape juice you want to use PEG Polyethylene glycol which thc is soluble in and PG and VG are not. That is why it probably looks like the THC wont mix with the VG. You can buy it online for cheap, o pen has some so you can make your own thc juice

If you are making your own thc infused vape juice you want to use PEG Polyethylene glycol which thc is soluble in and PG and VG are not. That is why it probably looks like the THC wont mix with the VG. You can buy it online for cheap, o pen has some so you can make your own thc juice
Thank you for the info.

I just went to the local vape shop, and bought a ten dollar battery, and a disposable 1ml tank. You'll probably need to thin the vg out a bit....as it is, its on the thick side. It will work ok with most cheapo tanks, but the coil will last longer if you thin it out with a little pg, or distilled water. Most flavorings are pg based, so that helps a little, but I ended up added about a drop of distilled water per tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back