Status
Not open for further replies.
is that really your crop? ill be literally spewing with envy if it is. gonna give me a short man complex lol
YES SIR my friend, the crop was done back in 2006 of C99 x Diesels,
thought that would make a few folks remember me in here too!
Been online 15 yrs, most every canna site their is, here now ok folks....
;)
OP

@Jraven I harvested this humanely from the gas station hahaha
IMG_0216.JPG

Damn ! I want that for my Mother, she'd be in heaven. The piping/framing in the middle, is that an old greenhouse shell, or is that for irrigation ?
Oh my man, those are a sinner block wall i have because of the loud music i played,
i have my studio right behind it, and i stood on the roof taking them pics, pretty KOOL overhead shots i have,
classics from my fields for mothers day dreams in the cannabis community...women have a way with plants!
She can grow anybody under the tables i taught her everything i know, we been doing that shit 40 years...............
THANKS ALL,and let us pray trump and his gang of thugs leave weed alone, but with SESSIONS,hmmmm?
wanna see another great pic friends,?
Op

Oh my man, those are a sinner block wall i have because of the loud music i played,
i have my studio right behind it, and i stood on the roof taking them pics, pretty KOOL overhead shots i have,
classics from my fields for mothers day dreams in the cannabis community...women have a way with plants!
She can grow anybody under the tables i taught her everything i know, we been doing that shit 40 years...............
THANKS ALL,and let us pray trump and his gang of thugs leave weed alone, but with SESSIONS,hmmmm?
wanna see another great pic friends,?
Op

Fields of bush you say? I wanna see : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back