Status
Not open for further replies.
that's an artful still life
live stoner
archie gemmill
heya trail :pass:haha ya think this has anything to do with it ?
IMG_3913.JPG

cant do anything about the bad plants,but maybe i can fix the bad pics.
:pighug:

Hmmmm,

@Eclectic Elle and @EvilScotsman seem to be in cahoots. And the two of them both won seeds from the Penguin in the recent 420 party. Coincidence or what ? And both complained about crushed seeds due to the Royal Mail !!!! Too many coincidences for my liking.......Makes me start to wonder all sorts of shenanigans .......what do you LS'er think ? Do we have some ringers among us ?

eP.
ringers indeed
strike up the conspiracy theory bell
ring ring

heya trail :pass:haha ya think this has anything to do with it ?
View attachment 748868
cant do anything about the bad plants,but maybe i can fix the bad pics.
:pighug:
looks sweet!. what you mean bad plants?, with that and photo shop you can grow one pounders evety time out, lol

Hmmmm,

@Eclectic Elle and @EvilScotsman seem to be in cahoots. And the two of them both won seeds from the Penguin in the recent 420 party. Coincidence or what ? And both complained about crushed seeds due to the Royal Mail !!!! Too many coincidences for my liking.......Makes me start to wonder all sorts of shenanigans .......what do you LS'er think ? Do we have some ringers among us ?
Ringers??? The only ringing is going to be your ears after my hand slaps them, you cheeky young fish-eating whippersnapper, you! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back