Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I'm in Greater London so I can get KFC delivered by Just Eat. It's one of the few advantages of living here!

LOL that's OK, you are a stoner after all! I make plenty of allowances for not noticing, or forgetting, things. Everyone in my house is a stoner except me, so I'm used to it. I'm one of more than ten women on here, but I'm the only female Brit actually based in the UK that I know of. Unless there are any others? PM me if you're another British woman growing in the UK or you know of one!
Anyway, we're all siblings in weed-dom as far as I'm concerned :pass:*passes to EvilScotsman*
oh why thank you m'dear. been at work for the last 13 hours so im actually chokin lol. and might i add wtf? kfc deliver down there? thats actually devestating. youve no idea how many times ive had to bribe my mate with a family bucket to take me to the nearest one when ive got a hangover.
not a smoker, so you just grow for your family then?

how long since you pitched yeast?, I go at around 80f
It was 13:40 yesterday, it's had another packet today. I'm going to bring it to a warmer location to get it going. It's probably 24.5C in here so it'll be better for it.

oh why thank you m'dear. been at work for the last 13 hours so im actually chokin lol. and might i add wtf? kfc deliver down there? thats actually devestating. youve no idea how many times ive had to bribe my mate with a family bucket to take me to the nearest one when ive got a hangover.
not a smoker, so you just grow for your family then?
Yeah it's a recent thing, just in the last couple of months. It's quicker and cheaper for me to go there, they charge 2.50 for delivery and it takes 45-60 minutes according to their website! It takes me 5 minutes to get there in the car, 20 minute round trip, 5 miles or so there and back. That's less than a quid, since my car has to be maintained for commuting anyway. We probably wouldn't have had it but I read your post out to my man and he said "let's have KFC" and he paid, so I'm not complaining.
I mostly grow for him, but if there's any left over I might share it with the offspring if they're behaving at the time! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back