Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 13:40 yesterday, it's had another packet today. I'm going to bring it to a warmer location to get it going. It's probably 24.5C in here so it'll be better for it.

Yeah it's a recent thing, just in the last couple of months. It's quicker and cheaper for me to go there, they charge 2.50 for delivery and it takes 45-60 minutes according to their website! It takes me 5 minutes to get there in the car, 20 minute round trip, 5 miles or so there and back. That's less than a quid, since my car has to be maintained for commuting anyway. We probably wouldn't have had it but I read your post out to my man and he said "let's have KFC" and he paid, so I'm not complaining.
I mostly grow for him, but if there's any left over I might share it with the offspring if they're behaving at the time! :pass:
see that, 3 lines of a conversation with the scotsman and ive already got your man running off to kfc to fetch you the colonels insatiable, deep fried packets of mouthgasm. imagine what i can make him do in a week! mwahahahaha!
i am a god!! lol.
on a more serious (slightly) note, just read the first 2 pages of the wilma grow and realised this is your second grow..... so im gonna go have a read of your first attempt. have a giggle at all the things you got wrong and then hopefully read a succesful hydro diary where you didnt go through the 8 weeks of hell having to learn all the stuff you thought you knew then realised you knew nothing (honestly it wasnt me it was a friend of mine ; ) did my first run in coco without a clue or web and it was flawless so thought this would be a piece of piss...... it wasnt.... its has been nothing but buckfast keeping me going the whole way through lol

hey peeps :pass:
IMG_0039.JPG

:pighug:

see that, 3 lines of a conversation with the scotsman and ive already got your man running off to kfc to fetch you the colonels insatiable, deep fried packets of mouthgasm. imagine what i can make him do in a week! mwahahahaha!
i am a god!! lol.
on a more serious (slightly) note, just read the first 2 pages of the wilma grow and realised this is your second grow..... so im gonna go have a read of your first attempt. have a giggle at all the things you got wrong and then hopefully read a succesful hydro diary where you didnt go through the 8 weeks of hell having to learn all the stuff you thought you knew then realised you knew nothing (honestly it wasnt me it was a friend of mine ; ) did my first run in coco without a clue or web and it was flawless so thought this would be a piece of piss...... it wasnt.... its has been nothing but buckfast keeping me going the whole way through lol
You got it slightly wrong LOL. He suggested it, and paid, and I went to get it. If I can get him to pay for more stuff, I might make some progress!

Second grow with autos, yes. I've grown a few photos in the past but only had one successful grow out of three. One got spider mite from some Tesco flowers and one got neglected due to working hours. Hey, poetry! No this grow is not all plain sailing. It's hard going in places, with some mistakes and difficult choices, but I'm learning. I should at least get some weed out of it, although I will not try to predict how much...

@EvilScotsman who's your big girl? Is that a scrog net I can see in there?

Hey @trailanimal , Dm's wine is bubbling away, mine isn't yet so I chucked in a second packet of yeast. Temperature's at 74F. Anything else I can do to push it along?
big girls actually 2 dp auto ultimates in a 205 nft. no scrogg but i topped one and fimmed the other then lst'd them. frantically. every other day for ... 85 or 86 days now, trying to keep them apart. if you look at my diary the second or third comment is " are you sure they'll both fit in a 205?" and it pretty much went downhill for the next 7 weeks or so.id just managed to figure everything out by the time they hit flower....
am i in for more giggles lol

Hmmmm,

@Eclectic Elle and @EvilScotsman seem to be in cahoots. And the two of them both won seeds from the Penguin in the recent 420 party. Coincidence or what ? And both complained about crushed seeds due to the Royal Mail !!!! Too many coincidences for my liking.......Makes me start to wonder all sorts of shenanigans .......what do you LS'er think ? Do we have some ringers among us ?

eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back